Billing (The Short Version)
- 15 days free on a new application. Activerelay the platform offer a free 15-day trial on new applications.
- Cancel within the first 15 days and you won’t be charged. If you cancel your account before you are billed 15 days after your original signup then you won’t be charged.
- Cancel after 15 days and you won’t be charged again. Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? You can cancel your account at any time by submitting an email to email@example.com requesting to cancel your application. Action will be taken within 24hrs of submission of your email.
Billing (The Long Version)
Usage of Activerelay platform constitutes customer’s acceptance of Activerelay’ billing policy. Following is Activerelay’ billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Activerelay before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Activerelay does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the billing area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through submission of support request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Activerelay will attempt to charge the card on file for 7 days before suspension occurs.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 7 days past due will be suspended and you won't be able to transact and may apply a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed and applied.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Activerelay may apply a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Activerelay may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Activerelay application. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Activerelay will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Activerelay accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Activerelay. Activerelay currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards utlising Stripe as our payment processor.
Cancellations via email requests to cancel do constitute acceptance of cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Activerelay cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Activerelay will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by submitting a support ticket to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Activerelay, each customer agrees to provide Activerelay 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Activerelay must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Activerelay receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Activerelay has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Activerelay has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Activerelay retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Activerelay will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Activerelay will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Accounts in chargeback phase will be frozen in 24hrs if new credit card isn't updated.
Subscription fees for Activerelay are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Activerelay subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement as “Activerelay”.